Welcome to My New Home!

Hello welcome to my new home :] I have been meaning to start a blog for a long time now. I was always scared to start one because of no readers and the mean people out there. I finally got over that factor when I started reading a lot more blogs and figured, "Hey who cares what they think, I'm here writing this for myself and for anyone else who is interested."

I'm a recent college graduate trying to figure out where in life I want to go. I am also trying to find my work personality while mixing it in with my "weekend" personality. My weekend personality is the more laid back kind of girl, the jeans and t-shirt girl with fun accessories here and there. At work I have to look "made-up" because I am meeting with students on a day to day business and I need to be professional. That being said, I don't think that I have to be plain Jane. I wear my bow headbands with my nice button-up shirt and heels.

I grew up loving to shop and I got that from my mom's side of the family. The thing is that I was not allowed to buy anything at full price, it had to be on sale. So growing up I got a lot of things past season, but I didn't care, ok so like any normal kid I did care at some point. Today, however, I love finding things I love for a cheap and steeper price which is why I love shopping at TJ Maxx, Ross, and Marshall. Some people are embarassed to shop here, but why? I have the same items my friends have for a fraction of the cost. For make-up, I try my best to watch out for value sets or the Friends & Family sales. I'm starting to love make-up so my collection has grown before it use to fit into a nice small  pencil case, but now it takes up a whole drawer!

As for my blog, expect daily life ramblings, make-up reviews, nail polish of the week, shopping hauls and if you guys want tutorials. I'm not that great with make-up, but if there is something you would like to do please let me know and I'll try.

Thanks for reading and welcome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Anners
I'm just a normal girl trying to find herself in this big crazy world. I love shopping and even better, I love shopping for bargains! That being said, I combine my love for clothes, jewlery, and make-up with my love for finding a great deal. I will always try to find a way to save money, even if it's a couple dollars, because I think you should never pay retail when there's always coupons available!
View my complete profile

Labels